Monday, April 5, 2010

Free photo book from Hot Prints

Take a look at what come in the mail today. My son's free photo book! He was very excited to see the pictures from our trip to the zoo last year in his very own book. What could be better than a free book of our pictures? How about a free one every month!

You need to sign up at either Hot Prints or you can upload your pictures from your Facebook account and use their application. There are no shipping charges and they don't even ask for your credit card info! The book looks like a magazine and has a insert of ads from the sponsors that you can just pull out. I recommend saving as you add pictures to your book. The original one I made had fun facts about every animal and took me about 4 hours to make. Of course, I hadn't been saving it and lost all my progress!

This month I will be doing our pictures from the aquarium. Please feel free to share any ideas you have for future books with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment