Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome to The Coupon Tree

I am a stay at home Mommy to a 2 year old little boy. That being said, I love finding awesome deals and free stuff. I hope you will enjoy this blog and learning how to be thrifty with me.
Here are some helpful tips for along the way-

If you see a word underlined in blue (like this) you can click on it to take you to the site being discussed.

You can click the follow me button on the right side of the page to keep up with this blog.

Also, on the right side of the page you will see a handy search box and a blog archive to navigate through older posts quickly.

At the bottom of the page you can tweet the site with Twitter or share it with Facebook.

I will be updating things and adding more tips as I go. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment