Friday, March 19, 2010

Search and Win with Swagbucks

So, it looks like my first post is going to be about Swagbucks. If you know me, that's no big surprise. I am addicted to it! I bet you strangers are wondering what the heck I'm talking about. I will explain it to the best of my ability.

Swagbucks is a search engine. (like Google or Bing) The difference is that you can win "digital dollars" that you can redeem for prizes. There are several ways you can get Swagbucks. I have listed the easiest options but you can see their website FAQs for more info.


  • search the web

  • complete special offers (at least 1 swagbuck awarded daily)

  • find swagcodes

  • download and use the toolbar (at least 1 swagbuck awarded daily)

  • invite friends (when your referrals win by searching you get the amount matched up to 1000 swagbucks per referral)

Now, on to the goodies-the prizes! They have tons of stuff listed in their store you can redeem your Swagbucks for. I think the best deal available is the $5 Amazon gift card. You can use more than one gift card on a purchase so it would be great to save up for a big purchase (birthdays, holidays, ect.) . Amazon often offers free shipping over $25. So, if you had 5+ gift cards it could make for a totally free purchase.


You can join me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment